Vision and Mission
Paul D. Schreiber High School empowers our diverse student body to be self-sufficient, socially conscious, and engaged members of our school and society by providing a comprehensive education in a safe learning environment that promotes equity and opportunity for all.
- To ensure that excellence is achieved through high expectations and accountability.
- To provide a varied, dynamic curriculum that is responsive to the needs of all students.
- To provide a climate that promotes interaction among staff, students, and community members.
- To provide a safe school environment where creativity and individuality can flourish.
- To promote independent thinking and a sense of personal fulfillment through the creative arts.
- To provide the opportunity for each individual to discover, understand and accept self in order to realize his/her own potential for social and academic growth.
- To encourage democratic values which celebrate diversity and respect for the rights of every individual.
- To provide co-curricular and athletic programs that meet the needs and interests of students.