Senior students with a class “D” license may obtain a permit to park in the Monfort parking lot. Students without a permit are prohibited from parking anywhere on school grounds.
In order to receive a permit, student must present the following:
- A printed photo copy of their valid class “D” driver’s license.
- A printed photo copy of the vehicle’s valid registration (up to 2).
- A signed “STUDENT PARKING APPLICATION.”
- A signed "Straight Up" contract.
In order to obtain a permit the license (temporary is ok) MUST show class D. The school cannot accept a road test slip as proof of a class D.
Parking permit registration will be held on the following dates:
- August 30th from 8:30am – 11:30 am and 1:00pm – 3pm.
- August 31st from 8:30am – 11:30 am and 1:00pm – 3pm.
Please see Mrs. Pond in the main office to get a permit.
There will be no deviation or exceptions made to this schedule. Students who do not preregister for a parking permit may obtain them once school begins from my office. Please note that permits will not be distributed on the first day of school.
Parking spaces are NOT guaranteed, even if a permit has been issued. NON PERMIT HOLDERS ARE PROHIBITED and will be subject to disciplinary action as described in the student parking application. Parking violators will be towed.
The school will continue to issue tags throughout the year whenever a senior meets these requirements.
If you have any questions please email Mr. Miller at [email protected]